Home Support Adspace Trackers Chat Twitter Image Map
Halloween Party ends October 31,2012!span>

New Featured Igloo

Today while waddling around ClubPenguin's Website, I noticed that a new featured igloo has been chosen. The username of the winner is U Ni Corn S, Next time you see him on ClubPenguin tell him "Congratulations".

I really liked this igloo because it looks like a jungle. The light blue puffle beds represent Water. That's a fabulous idea, Great job U ni corn S, you did an amazing job with your igloo. What did you like about this featured igloo? I liked how he had amazing imagination to make such a outstanding theme for his igloo. What didn't you like about the featured igloo? I'd say "I really didn't think anything was wrong with it, it's an amazing idea to come up with. Why do you think the featured igloo was chosen? I'd say it was chosen for outstanding creativity, amazing imagination, and a great theme. Share your thoughts!

No comments: