Home Support Adspace Trackers Chat Twitter Image Map
Halloween Party ends October 31,2012!span>

Reviewed By You: Memories

Hello Penguins!
Last week we asked you What your favorite part of the Music Jam was. Here's what Zoeyice said:


Hey Club Penguin! I love the music jam! My favorite part is how there are so many different styles of music.I also love going to Penguin's own music jam at their igloos! Oh, and I love how the Penguin Band floats in this year and their rocking their new threads! Oh, and I hope to meet Cadence and the Penguin Band. Waddle on!


For this week's Reviewed by you, We'd love to hear about the very first time you logged into Club Penguin. What did you like the most? Tell us about your first memory of Club Penguin.


What I liked most about Club Penguin was it didnt have so much Bugs before when I started.


Comment and Share your Thoughts!

No comments: